♥ Beach Garden Cafe ♥
situated inside Breakers Resort
07.00 am - 09.30 pm
Monday - Sunday
Breakfast available in the restaurant and under Botega tent from 7:00 am to 10:30 am
Lunch is available on the pool deck, under Botega tent and in the restaurant from 11:00 am to 05:00 pm
Dinner is in the restaurant and under Botega tent from 05:00 to 09:30 pm
See our separate takeaway / room delivery menu
*** Place your orders at the bar ***
How our service works ....
- Place your orders at the bar counter.
- A waiter will bring your food order to you if you choose not to wait.
- Prominently display the number you are given so the waiter can find you.
- No menu item substitutions.
- Service gratuities are at your discretion and are not included in our prices.
- If you are resident in the resort, ensure you open an account at reception to enable you to sign your orders to your room.
- We are Halaal and Kosher friendly - ask at the counter.
- A tray charge of R50.00 is applicable for orders of less than R200.00 delivered to your room.
- All our straws and coffee cups are biodegradable!
! FOOD ALLERGY WARNING !
Our food may contain eggs, milk, wheat, soybeans, nuts, fish, shellfish and other known allergins.
Our dish descriptions do not include all of the ingredients used to make the dish.
About our menu ....
Our Chef, Jesse has a Christina Martin School of Food & Wine qualification. He designed the menu so that if you are staying at the resort for a week and you don't want to cook or leave the premises, you can have something different for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.
- There are options for both vegetarian and vegans, various salads and lighter meals, loads of holiday food and a kids menu.
Download our menus for your convenience.
Served from 05:00 pm in the restaurant only (no takeaway)
Subject to availability
Monday - Curry of the Day
Served with poppadom, raita, chutney and sambals - R115
Tuesday - Fish & Chips
Battered or grilled hake with tartare sauce and chips - R79
Wednesday - Braai Night Bar Special
Ask our staff at the Bar
Thursday - Prawns
Queen prawns with Mocambiquan Peri Peri OR lemon garlic butter served with chips OR savoury rice
1/2 kg - R248
1 kg - R397